Instructions for use
REINFORCE MEMBRANE WITH GEOTEXTIL PU
- Reinforce the Morcem Elastic PM membrane with GEOTEXTIL PU - 50 / 60 gr - all over the surface to be waterproofed, or on areas with local problems such as floor or wall joints, mobile joints, cracks, drains, siphons, siphon hoses, etc.
- When the Morcem Elastic PM is still damp, apply the suitably cut pieces with GEOTEXTIL PU 100 gr, apply pressure until joined and saturate with sufficient Morcem Elastic PM.
REPAIR CRACKS BEFORE APPLYING MORCEM ELASTIC PM WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE
- Completely clean the area to be waterproofed. Apply the primer Implarest EPW locally and leave to dry for 2 to 3 hours.
- Repair the cracks with Pumalastic PU sealer or repair mortars from the Morcemrest range.
- Next apply a 200 mm layer of Morcem Elastic PM over the area where the cracks are and while the area is still damp cover with suitably cut pieces of GEOTEXTIL PU 100 gr and apply pressure so they are saturated.
- Next saturate the GEOTEXTIL PU 100 gr with sufficient Morcem Elastic PM, until it is totally covered and leave to dry.
SEAL EXPANSION JOINTS BEFORE APPLYING MORCEM ELASTIC PM WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE
- Correctly clean large surfaces to be waterproofed
- Next apply a 200 mm layer of Morcem Elastic PM with a brush around the area with cracks.
- Apply the GEOTEXTIL PU 100 gr over the still damp membrane using appropriate tools, and firmly press until saturated and the joint is completely filled.
- Next completely saturate the GEOTEXTIL PU 100 gr with sufficient Morcem Elastic PM.
- Next position a polyethylene cord of the correct dimensions inside the crack and press firmly until the GEOTEXTIL PU 100 gr is saturated.
- Fill any surplus spaces with Pumalastic PU and leave to dry.
- For further information on GEOTEXTIL PU applications, please contact our technical department.
GEOTEXTIL PU 100 gr. / 50 gr / 60 gr is supplied in rolls (1 x 100) m, (0.5 x 100) m. and (0.2 x 100) m, and must be stored in a dry, cool place.
Shelf life: no longer than 24 months. Material must be protected from direct sunlight.
The instructions for use are given according to our tests and knowledge and do not imply any commitment by GRUPO PUMA nor free the consumer from the examination and verification of the products for their correct use. Claims must be accompanied by the original packaging to allow a proper traceability.
GRUPO PUMA is not responsible, in any case, for the application of its products or constructive solutions carried out by the application company or other parties involved in the process and / or execution of the work, limiting the responsibility of GRUPO PUMA exclusively to the damages directly attributable to the supplied products, individually or integrated in systems, due to failures in their manufacturing process.
In any case, the drafter of the work project, the technical management or the person responsible for the work, or collaterally the application company or other parties involved in the process and / or execution of the work, must ensure the suitability of the products addressing the characteristics of them, as well as the conditions, support and possible pathologies of the work in question.
The values obtained by GRUPO PUMAS's products or its constructive solutions that, as the case may be, are determined by the EN standards or any other regulation that applies to it in each case refers exclusively to the conditions specifically stipulated in said regulation and that are referred to, among others, to certain characteristics of the support, humidity and temperature conditions, etc. without being them required in the tests obtained under different conditions, all in accordance with the relevant regulation.