WalAce EIFS system has been designed to offer both thermal comfort as well as energy saving and therefore a financial saving. The system is suitable for both new buildings and for rehabilitation of existing buildings which can significantly improve the thermal performance as well as the aesthetics of the buildings. WalAce EIFS systems are available in vibrant colours and textures which will help the architects to experiment with their designs.
1. Increase of internal thermal inertia The walls are externally protected by the layer of thermal insulation, thereby drastically reducing the amount of heat entering inside, thus reducing the need for air conditioning.
2. Respect for the environment and energy saving The system reduces the energy needs for air conditioning, and therefore limits the consumption of fossil fuels. The system counts on GLOBAL EPD*, conforming to the regulation EN 15804, which allows a favourable score on a certificate of durability for a building. *Environmental Product Declarations (EPD).
3. Reduction of the risk of condensation The system is rainwater-proof, but permeable to water vapour (Breathable). Complete systems Grupo Puma offers the complete system of each one of the long-term solutions • Speed and simplicity of execution The same installing company may carry out the insulation of the façade, its waterproofing as well as its decorative finish.
4. Creative design The varied range of finishes allows a greater flexibility for designing a vibrant and creative external façade.
5. Quality guarantee The systems are European approved with the ETE* certificate issued by the Eduardo Torroja Construction Institute (*) Document of European technical evaluation, recognised by all the member States of the European Community.
6. Fire behaviour According to the ETC (DB SI), the system has a classification of reaction to fire, at least B-s3, d0 or greater, indicated by the regulation UNE-EN 13501-1. The system also complies to the guidelines as per National Building Code of India 2016*.
7. Ideal for the thermal rehabilitation of the façade As the system is installed externally, it does not utilise any internal usable space. Hence, it is ideal for retrofication of existing facades to improve the thermal performance of the façade and make it aesthetically vibrant.
8. Complete systems Pidilite Grupo Puma offers the complete composite system including the insulation panels, adhesive/mortar, profiles and ancillary items along with the final finishes.
9. Speed and simplicity of execution The same installing applicator will carry out the insulation of the façade, its waterproofing as well as its decorative finish thereby bringing more 4 transparency and accountability.