Two-part, epoxy-sealed and water-based coating.
Features and applications
Superb adhesion to base materials, including damp bases.
Hardens the surface of the base material.
Permeable to water vapour and resistant to numerous aggressive agents.
Tools can be cleaned with water.
- Concrete or suitably durable self-levelling cement (minimum pressure resistance of 25 N/mm2 and traction of 1.5 N/mm2), slightly rough with open pores. For other base materials, please contact our technical department.
- All base materials must be durable, stable, sound and clean, in addition to being free of dust, form release agents (e.g. paint stripper), organic products, etc.
- Prior to application, any imperfections and/or cracks that may be present in the base materials should be suitably repaired using our range of PAVILAND or MORCEMREST products.
- Milling and/or sanding of the base material is recommended in order to open the pores and de-scale bonded materials, such as grease, paint, etc.
- The maximum residual moisture level must be less than 6%.
Instructions for use
Mix the separate A and B components.
Empty component A onto component B and mix with a suitable high-speed mixer until a uniform consistency has been obtained.
Allow the mixture to settle for 5 minutes before using.
Apply a first coat with a brush, short-haired roller or airless sprayer, or dilute this layer with 10–15% water to act as a primer.
The second undiluted coat should be applied after about 8–12 hours, and in all cases before 48 hours have elapsed. Please note that these time periods are guidelines and may vary depending on the ambient temperature.
The overall finish must be smooth and uniform. Irregular application of different product thicknesses may cause variations in the overall tone and appearance of the surface.
Protect the flooring for at least 24 hours following application.
Cautions and recommendations
- Do not apply in temperatures below 10°C, due to the possible crystallisation of the resin. or above 30°C.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of frost, strong winds or direct sunlight.
- Product applied to external surfaces or exposed to UV radiation may fade or suffer discolouration, and it is therefore recommended only for indoor use.
- Wear protective gloves and goggles during application. In the event of direct contact with the skin or clothing, wash with plenty of water.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The base material must not be wet. The level of moisture must not exceed 6%.
- Low temperatures or delays of more than 48 hours between applications may cause coverage problems between layers.
- Remember to clean all equipment and tools with water immediately after use. Once the product has hardened, it will only be possible to clean such equipment and tools mechanically.
- Do not eat or smoke during handling.
- All empty containers must be discarded in accordance with current legislation.
- As a result of the change in raw materials, the tones of the material may vary slightly by lot.
Containers of 5 kg (4.05 + 0.95) and 20 kg (16,20 + 3,80).
The product can be stored for up to one year in its original sealed containers, in a dry and well-ventilated area, at temperatures between 10°C and 30°C, and out of direct sunlight and protected from the elements.
RAL: 3013, 3020, 6001, 6011, 7001 and 7037. Other colours on request.
(Statistical results obtained under standard conditions).
|Approximate density of the mixture
|Weight ratio of the mixture (A: B)
||81 : 19
|Active lifetime of the mixture
|Drying time to the touch
|Wait time before accepting pedestrian traffic
|Wait time before accepting light traffic
|Adhesion to concrete
||> 35 kg/cm2
||150–200 g/m2 and layer
(*): These times refer to a temperature of 23°C, and 55% relative humidity. Times are shorter at higher temperatures, and longer at lower temperatures.
The instructions for use are given according to our tests and knowledge and do not imply any commitment by GRUPO PUMA nor free the consumer from the examination and verification of the products for their correct use. Claims must be accompanied by the original packaging to allow a proper traceability.
GRUPO PUMA is not responsible, in any case, for the application of its products or constructive solutions carried out by the application company or other parties involved in the process and / or execution of the work, limiting the responsibility of GRUPO PUMA exclusively to the damages directly attributable to the supplied products, individually or integrated in systems, due to failures in their manufacturing process.
In any case, the drafter of the work project, the technical management or the person responsible for the work, or collaterally the application company or other parties involved in the process and / or execution of the work, must ensure the suitability of the products addressing the characteristics of them, as well as the conditions, support and possible pathologies of the work in question.
The values obtained by GRUPO PUMAS's products or its constructive solutions that, as the case may be, are determined by the EN standards or any other regulation that applies to it in each case refers exclusively to the conditions specifically stipulated in said regulation and that are referred to, among others, to certain characteristics of the support, humidity and temperature conditions, etc. without being them required in the tests obtained under different conditions, all in accordance with the relevant regulation.