Product based on high resistance cement, selected aggregates, and other additives which give excellent bonding, good workability and resistance to ageing.
Neutralizing the expansive chemical reaction on renders and substrates made of plaster or anhydrite.
Features and applications
- Recommended for anhydrite or gypsum substrates
- Suitable for all types of ceramic tiles.
- No need to wet tiles or substrates thanks to its high water-retaining capacity.
- Long open time. Allows rectification.
- Excellent initial adherence.
- Superb adherence and correct setting with low-porosity materials such as porcelain stoneware.
- Conventional cement-based substrates.
- Substrates made of plaster, projected plaster, plaster boards, plaster panels, etc.
- Substrates must be resistant, stable, sound and clean, free of dust, demolding agents, organic products, etc.
- All substrates must have the appropriate flatness. Otherwise, smooth down up to 5 mm with the same product 48 hours prior to bonding. In case of greater thickness should be used:
- On floors: Depending on the particular need use 10R NIVELAND 10 R or PAVILAND RECRECIDO AUTONIVELANTE.
- On walls: mortars with adequate tensile strength with drying shrinkage already completed.
- Do not apply on paint or slaked plaster or plaster with a thin coat of final plaster work.
Instructions for use
- Add water and mix by hand or mechanically until it takes on an even and workable consistency.
- Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes and remix.
- Spread the mixed product on the substrate with a trowel to a maximum surface area of 2m2.
- Spread with a notched trowel to adjust thickness (see chart).
- Lay the tiles, press and make small rotation movements to ensure that the glue gets in total contact with both surfaces.
- Respect the construction joints (expansion, shrinkage, fraction, perimeter corner joints) and between tiles (minimum of 2 mm inside and 5 mm outside).
- Joints should be grouted 24 hours after if on vertical surfaces, and 48 hours after if on floorings. Use the appropriate mortar from the MORCEMCOLOR range depending on the type of joint.
- For installation on large format partitions, comb the support with a 10x10x10 mm notched trowel and make a double gluing by spreading the product on the back of the piece in tile formats >900 cm2.
- Periodically check the stickiness of the adhesive by lifting a previously laid tile. If a film is observed without transfer on the surface of the adhesive or dehydration of the adhesive, proceed to remove the material and apply new product.
NOTE: For better results lay tiles as soon as possible after spreading.
Maximum weight on vertical surfaces 40 kg/m2
< 100 cm2
U4 (4 x 4 x 4)
< 450 cm2
U6 (6 x 6 x 6)
< 900 cm2
U6 (6 x 6 x 6) / U9 (9 x 9 x 9) ó n10
> 900 cm2
U9 (9 x 9 x 9) ó n10
Cautions and recommendations
- Do not apply below 5ºC nor above 30ºC.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of frost, rain, strong wind or direct sunlight.
- Do not apply on humid surfaces or when there is a risk of humidity.
- In case of Indoor floor tiled areas larger it is recommended to leave a free perimeter joint between the tiles and the wall or pillar of about 5 mm hidden by the plinth. These joints must be filled with a deformable grout among PUMALASTIC range.
- Under extreme weather conditions (gusty winds or high temperatures) drying may occur faster.
- In case of tiles reinforced with fiberglass mesh on their back, ask the technical department.
- Do not use the technique known as by globs.
- Working and setting times of the adhesive depend on the temperature, air streams, and the absorption of tiles and substrates.
- Anhydrite screeds should be completely dried (maximum residual humidity 0,5%), hard enough and free from dust or superficial grout, removing it, in this case, by sanding.
25 kg plastic-lined paper bags
Shelf life: 1 year in sealed original packaging, sheltered from weather conditions and humidity.
|(Statistical data obtained under standard conditions)
||Approx. 30 min. (depending on weather conditions)
|Paste shelf life
||Approx. 2 hours (depending on weather conditions)
|Initial tensile adhesion strenght
||≥ 0,5 N/mm2
|Tensile adhesion strenght after water inmersion
||≥ 0,5 N/mm2
|Tensile adhesion strenght after heat ageing
||≥ 0,5 N/mm2
|Tensile adhesion strenght after freeze-thaw cycles
||≥ 0,5 N/mm2
|UNE-EN 12004 Classification
Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
Cement based mortar prepared with aggregates that are supplied close to the production center, which reduces the greenhouse gas emissions that would otherwise arise from their transport. Manufactured in production centers with an Environmental management certified system following ISO 14001 regulation, offering a firm promise of sustainability and respect for the environment.
Cement based mortar with type III ecological label (the most strict) Environmental Product Declaration verified externally by AENOR.
The instructions for use are given according to our tests and knowledge and do not imply any commitment by GRUPO PUMA nor free the consumer from the examination and verification of the products for their correct use. Claims must be accompanied by the original packaging to allow a proper traceability.
GRUPO PUMA is not responsible, in any case, for the application of its products or constructive solutions carried out by the application company or other parties involved in the process and / or execution of the work, limiting the responsibility of GRUPO PUMA exclusively to the damages directly attributable to the supplied products, individually or integrated in systems, due to failures in their manufacturing process.
In any case, the drafter of the work project, the technical management or the person responsible for the work, or collaterally the application company or other parties involved in the process and / or execution of the work, must ensure the suitability of the products addressing the characteristics of them, as well as the conditions, support and possible pathologies of the work in question.
The values obtained by GRUPO PUMAS's products or its constructive solutions that, as the case may be, are determined by the EN standards or any other regulation that applies to it in each case refers exclusively to the conditions specifically stipulated in said regulation and that are referred to, among others, to certain characteristics of the support, humidity and temperature conditions, etc. without being them required in the tests obtained under different conditions, all in accordance with the relevant regulation.