Specially formulated for installing large format tiles inside and outside.Excellent workability and plasticity.Very good tack.Does not slip.Waterproof, resists weathering.Does not contain plaster.Does not contribute to attacking metallic elements.Installation of large format ceramic tiles, especially recommended for outdoor use and wet areas (kitchens, bathrooms…), as it does not contain plaster and the product is water repellent.This allows you to install tiles directly on to the substrate with a cement tile adhesive without special additives to prevent an adverse reaction with the plaster.
Features and applications
- Specially formulated for installing large format tiles inside and outside.
- Excellent workability and plasticity.
- Very good tack.
- Does not slip.
- Waterproof, resists weathering.
- Does not contain plaster.
- Does not contribute to attacking metallic elements.
- Installation of large format ceramic tiles, especially recommended for outdoor use and wet areas (kitchens, bathrooms…), as it does not contain plaster and the product is water repellent.
- This allows you to install tiles directly on to the substrate with a cement tile adhesive without special additives to prevent an adverse reaction with the plaster.
Instructions for use
- Mix with water (5 -6 L/sack) by hand or with a low speed machine until getting a homogenous consistency.
- Do not impregnate the floor with the mortar so as to keep the partition wall independent from the floor structure.
- Install the first large format tile with the tongue upwards, applying the mortar on the side until you have the first row.
- Spread the paste on the tiles of the second row with a trowel, both on the base and on the side, pressing one tile against the other, and go on putting up the brickwork using the traditional system with the tongue upwards.
- Once the partition wall is finished, remove the excess from the partition wall.
Cautions and recommendations
- Do not apply at temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C, when there is risk of frost, strong rains, wind or direct sun.
- Do not remix the mortar once it has begun to harden.
- Avoid direct sunlight on the application or the substrate being hot.
- Do not add plaster to the product.
MORCEM LARGE FORMAT EXTERIOR is packaged in 25 kg laminated paper sacks.
Shelf life: 12 months in its sealed, original packaging, sheltered from weather conditions and humidity.
(Statistical data obtained under standard conditions)
|Density of the mortar
||< 0.4 (kg/m² min 0.5)
|Pot life of the paste
||> 120 min.
||> 7.5 N/mm²
Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
Cement based mortar prepared with aggregates that are supplied close to the production center, which reduces the greenhouse gas emissions that would otherwise arise from their transport. Manufactured in production centers with an Environmental management certified system following ISO 14001 regulation, offering a firm promise of sustainability and respect for the environment.
Cement based mortar with type III ecological label (the most strict) Environmental Product Declaration verified externally by AENOR.
The instructions for use are given according to our tests and knowledge and do not imply any commitment by GRUPO PUMA nor free the consumer from the examination and verification of the products for their correct use. Claims must be accompanied by the original packaging to allow a proper traceability.
GRUPO PUMA is not responsible, in any case, for the application of its products or constructive solutions carried out by the application company or other parties involved in the process and / or execution of the work, limiting the responsibility of GRUPO PUMA exclusively to the damages directly attributable to the supplied products, individually or integrated in systems, due to failures in their manufacturing process.
In any case, the drafter of the work project, the technical management or the person responsible for the work, or collaterally the application company or other parties involved in the process and / or execution of the work, must ensure the suitability of the products addressing the characteristics of them, as well as the conditions, support and possible pathologies of the work in question.
The values obtained by GRUPO PUMAS's products or its constructive solutions that, as the case may be, are determined by the EN standards or any other regulation that applies to it in each case refers exclusively to the conditions specifically stipulated in said regulation and that are referred to, among others, to certain characteristics of the support, humidity and temperature conditions, etc. without being them required in the tests obtained under different conditions, all in accordance with the relevant regulation.