Product based on high resistance cement, selected aggregates, special additives, pigments and synthetic resins.
Features and applications
- To be applied directly on the brickwork. No need for a previous plastering.
- To be applied indoors and outdoors.
- Waterproof cladding.
- Permeable to water vapour, allowing the substrate to breathe.
- No cracking.
- Wearing resistant. Fading resistant.
- No paints necessary. Excellent façade finishes in just one application.
- Agregage projection finish
- DIT PLUS N·379p
- Conventional cement and brickwork based substrates.
- Substrates must be resistant, stable, sound and clean, free of dust, demolding agents, organic products, etc.
- In case of hot or windy weather conditions or when applying over absorbent substrates, it is advisable to wet the substrate and wait till the thin layer of water disappears.
- In particular points (union between different materials, top slabs, pillars, roller blind boxes, angles in the door and window frames, etc.), prepare the mortar with glass fibre mesh to avoid fissures.
- With low-porosity substrates, apply a priming coat (IMPLAFIX) or improve roughness by mechanical means.
- Do not apply on clay or on paint.
Instructions for use
Add water and mix by hand or mechanically until it takes on an even and workable consistency.
Spread the mixed product over the substrate with the use of a trowel.
The mixture must be extended with a thickness of 12-15 mm, after marking the pieces by using PVC splines.
It is advisable to apply a well compacted first layer of 2-3 mm to seal the substrate, and then spread the remaining material.
Fix the optimum proportion water/mortar according to the chosen pump (section and hose length) and external weather conditions. Start with 20% proportion and modify it gradually until you achieve the appropriate consistency.
It is important to maintain the same variables affecting the features of the applied mortar (distance to the wall, angle of application and water proportion).
Finish with projection of aggregate.
Once the surface has been levelled and before the superficial coat is dry, apply the chosen aggregate and press with the trowel to achieve the same level for aggregates and mortar.
Cautions and recommendations
- Do not apply below 5ºC nor above 30ºC.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of frost, rain, strong wind or direct sunlight.
- Due to changes in the raw material, the one-coat mortar tone might slightly vary from one batch to another.
- Stone to be projected should be dry and free of dust.
- It is not advisable to apply on horizontal or sloped surfaces.
- For a thickness of over 2 cm, it is advisable to apply the product in two coats.
- The final minimum thickness should be 10 mm.
|MORCEMDUR® - P
||Single-layer coating, constant, light and coloured
|AGGREGATE TO PROJECT
||Special granite for facade cladding
Classification according to UNE EN 998-1: OC CSIII W2 .
Note: Capacity for an application of 10 mm thickness.
25 kg plastic-lined paper bags.
Shelf life: 1 year in sealed original packaging, sheltered from weather conditions and humidity.
Colours are indicative, there may be some variation due to technical limitations.
Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
Cement based mortar prepared with aggregates that are supplied close to the production center, which reduces the greenhouse gas emissions that would otherwise arise from their transport. Manufactured in production centers with an Environmental management certified system following ISO 14001 regulation, offering a firm promise of sustainability and respect for the environment.
Cement based mortar with type III ecological label (the most strict) Environmental Product Declaration verified externally by AENOR.
The instructions for use are given according to our tests and knowledge and do not imply any commitment by GRUPO PUMA nor free the consumer from the examination and verification of the products for their correct use. Claims must be accompanied by the original packaging to allow a proper traceability.
GRUPO PUMA is not responsible, in any case, for the application of its products or constructive solutions carried out by the application company or other parties involved in the process and / or execution of the work, limiting the responsibility of GRUPO PUMA exclusively to the damages directly attributable to the supplied products, individually or integrated in systems, due to failures in their manufacturing process.
In any case, the drafter of the work project, the technical management or the person responsible for the work, or collaterally the application company or other parties involved in the process and / or execution of the work, must ensure the suitability of the products addressing the characteristics of them, as well as the conditions, support and possible pathologies of the work in question.
The values obtained by GRUPO PUMAS's products or its constructive solutions that, as the case may be, are determined by the EN standards or any other regulation that applies to it in each case refers exclusively to the conditions specifically stipulated in said regulation and that are referred to, among others, to certain characteristics of the support, humidity and temperature conditions, etc. without being them required in the tests obtained under different conditions, all in accordance with the relevant regulation.