Product based on high resistance cement, selected aggregates, additives and synthetic resins.
which contribute to good workability and excellent bonding.
Features and applications
- To be applied indoor and outdoor ceramic flooring, indoor walls, and baseboards.
- Suitable for ceramic tiles with a medium-high absorption rate.
- Creamy texture making application easier.
- Non slip. Excellent initial adherence.
Conventional cement-based substrates.
Substrates must be resistant, stable, sound and clean, free of dust, demolding agents, organic products, etc.
All substrates must have the appropriate flatness. Otherwise, smooth down up to 5 mm with the same product 48 hours prior to bonding. In case of greater thickness should be used:
On floors: Depending on the particular need use 10R NIVELAND 10 R or PAVILAND RECRECIDO AUTONIVELANTE.
On walls: mortars with adequate tensile strength with drying shrinkage already completed.
In case of hot or windy weather conditions or when applying over absorbent substrates, it is advisable to wet the substrate and wait till the thin layer of water disappears.
Do not apply on clay or on paint.
On outdoor flooring, substrates must have a gradient equal or superior to 1%.
Instructions for use
- Add water and mix by hand or mechanically until it takes on an even and workable consistence.
- Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes and remix.
- Spread the mixed product on the substrate with a trowel to a maximum surface area of 2m2.
- Spread with a notched trowel to adjust thickness (see chart).
- Place the pieces on the fresh adhesive, pressing and moving until the grooves are completely crushed and the entire surface of the ceramic is properly adhered, periodically check the stickiness of the adhesive by lifting a previously laid tile, if a non-transfer film appears on the surface of the adhesive, or dehydration of the adhesive, proceed to remove the material and apply a new product.
- Laying the tiles by a double glueing method outdoors, for formats greater than 900cm2, on floors of commercial or industrial use, if there is underfloor heating, when laying ceramic sheets, if using levelling systems or if the tiles have a relief such as that good contact with the adhesive is difficult.
- Respect the construction joints (expansion, shrinkage, fraction, perimeter corner joints) and between tiles (minimum of 2 mm inside and 5 mm outside).
- Joints should be grouted 24 hours after if on vertical surfaces, and 48 hours after if on floorings. Use the appropriate mortar from the MORCEMCOLOR range depending on the type of joint.
NOTE: For better results lay tiles as soon as possible after spreading.
|< 100 cm2
|U4 (4 x 4 x 4)
|≤ 450 cm2
|U6 (6 x 6 x 6)
|≤ 900 cm2
|U6 (6 x 6 x 6) / U9 (9 x 9 x 9) ó n10
|> 900 cm2
|U9 (9 x 9 x 9) ó n10
Maximum weight on vertical surfaces: 30 kg/m2
Cautions and recommendations
- Do not apply below 5ºC nor above 30ºC.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of frost, rain, strong wind or direct sunlight.
- Do not apply in areas where water may accumulate.
- Under extreme weather conditions (gusty winds or high temperatures) drying may occur faster.
- In floors and coatings with a surface greater than 50 m2 in interiors and 30 m2 in exteriors or in elongated surfaces of more than 15 linear meters it is recommended to leave partition or fractionation joints filled with a deformable material of the PUMALASTIC range
- In case of Indoor floor tiled areas larger than 15 m² it is recommended to leave a free perimeter joint between the tiles and the wall or pillar of about 5 mm hidden by the plinth. These joints must be filled with a deformable grout among PUMALASTIC range.
- For gypsum based substrates, use PEGOLAND ESPECIAL YESO or PEGOLAND PORCELANICO YESO, avoiding slaked or poor plaster.
- In case of tiles reinforced with fiberglass mesh on their back, ask the technical department.
- Do not use the technique known as by globs.
- Working and setting times of the adhesive depend on the temperature, air streams, and the absorption of tiles and substrates.
25 kg plastic-lined paper bags
Shelf life: 1 year in sealed original packaging, sheltered from weather conditions and humidity.
(Statistical data obtained under standard conditions)
|WHITE or GREY powder
|Adjustment time Approx.
|Approx. 20 min. (depending on weather conditions)
|Paste shelf life Approx.
|Approx. 2 hours (depending on weather conditions)
|Initial tensile adhesion strenght
|≥ 0,5 N/mm2
|Tensile adhesion strenght after water inmersion
|≥ 0,5 N/mm2
|Tensile adhesion strenght after heat ageing
|≥ 0,5 N/mm2
|Tensile adhesion strenght after freeze-thaw cycles
|≥ 0,5 N/mm2
|UNE-EN 12004 Classification
|Simple gluing: 4 Kg/m2
|Double gluing: 6 Kg/m2
Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
Cement based mortar prepared with aggregates that are supplied close to the production center, which reduces the greenhouse gas emissions that would otherwise arise from their transport. Manufactured in production centers with an Environmental management certified system following ISO 14001 regulation, offering a firm promise of sustainability and respect for the environment.
Cement based mortar with type III ecological label (the most strict) Environmental Product Declaration verified externally by AENOR.
The instructions for use are given according to our tests and knowledge and do not imply any commitment by GRUPO PUMA nor free the consumer from the examination and verification of the products for their correct use. Claims must be accompanied by the original packaging to allow a proper traceability.
GRUPO PUMA is not responsible, in any case, for the application of its products or constructive solutions carried out by the application company or other parties involved in the process and / or execution of the work, limiting the responsibility of GRUPO PUMA exclusively to the damages directly attributable to the supplied products, individually or integrated in systems, due to failures in their manufacturing process.
In any case, the drafter of the work project, the technical management or the person responsible for the work, or collaterally the application company or other parties involved in the process and / or execution of the work, must ensure the suitability of the products addressing the characteristics of them, as well as the conditions, support and possible pathologies of the work in question.
The values obtained by GRUPO PUMAS's products or its constructive solutions that, as the case may be, are determined by the EN standards or any other regulation that applies to it in each case refers exclusively to the conditions specifically stipulated in said regulation and that are referred to, among others, to certain characteristics of the support, humidity and temperature conditions, etc. without being them required in the tests obtained under different conditions, all in accordance with the relevant regulation.