Product based on high resistance cement, selected aggregates, additives and synthetic resins,
which give excellent bonding, good workability and resistance to ageing.
Features and applications
- Non slip. Excellent initial adherence.
- Long open time. Allows rectification
- No need to wet tiles or substrates thanks to its high water-retaining capacity.
- Adhesion of all types of ceramic pieces, porcelain stoneware, marble, granite and natural stone.
- Product recommended for the placement of grindings.
- Gluing of floors with underfloor heating and overlays on interior floors.
- Covering of swimming pools.
- Suitable for sidewalks added to heavy traffic.
- Suitable for up to 40 x 40 cm pieces in exterior claddings, and up to 3 m high.
- Conventional cement-based substrates.
- Suitable for installation on all types of laminated plaster partitions (PYL type).
- Marble, granite, terrazzo, natural stone and all types of ceramic supports in interior pavements.
- Do not apply on plaster or paint.
- Substrates must be resistant, stable, sound and clean, free of dust, demolding agents, organic products, etc.
- All substrates must have the appropriate flatness. Otherwise, smooth down up to 5 mm with the same product 48 hours prior to bonding. For greater thickness, use traditional dry mortars or levelling paste. In case of greater thickness should be used:
- On floors: Depending on the particular need use 10R NIVELAND 10 R or PAVILAND RECRECIDO AUTONIVELANTE.
- On walls: mortars with adequate tensile strength with drying shrinkage already completed.
-Salto de página-
- In case of hot or windy weather conditions or when applying over absorbent substrates, it is advisable to wet the substrate and wait till the thin layer of water disappears.
- On outdoor flooring, substrates must have a gradient equal or superior to 1%.
Instructions for use
- Add water and mix by hand or mechanically until it takes on an even and workable consistency.
- Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes and remix.
- Spread the mixed product on the substrate with a trowel to a maximum surface area of 2m2.
- Spread with a notched trowel to adjust thickness (see chart).
- Place the pieces on the fresh adhesive, pressing and moving until the grooves are completely crushed and the entire surface of the ceramic is properly adhered, periodically check the stickiness of the adhesive by lifting a previously laid tile, if a non-transfer film appears on the surface of the adhesive, or dehydration of the adhesive, proceed to remove the material and apply a new product.
- Laying the tiles by a double glueing method outdoors, for formats greater than 900cm2, on floors of commercial or industrial use, if there is underfloor heating, when laying ceramic sheets, if using levelling systems or if the tiles have a relief such as that good contact with the adhesive is difficult.
- Observe construction joints (expansion, contraction, fraction, perimeter corner joints) and the joints between the cement slabs (minimum of 2 mm inside and 5 mm outside).
- Joints should be grouted 24 hours after if on vertical surfaces, and 48 hours after if on floorings. Use the appropriate mortar from the MORCEMCOLOR range depending on the type of joint.
NOTE: For better results lay tiles as soon as possible after spreading.
Maximum weight on vertical surfaces: 40 kg/m2
|< 100 cm2
|U4 (4 x 4 x 4)
|≤ 450 cm2
|U6 (6 x 6 x 6)
|≤ 900 cm2
|U6 (6 x 6 x 6) / U9 (9 x 9 x 9) ó n10
|> 900 cm2
|U9 (9 x 9 x 9) ó n10
Cautions and recommendations
- Do not apply below 5ºC nor above 30ºC.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of frost, rain, strong wind or direct sunlight.
- Do not use the technique known as by globs.
- Working and setting times of the adhesive depend on the temperature, air streams, and the absorption of tiles and substrates.
- Under extreme weather conditions (gusty winds or high temperatures) drying may occur faster.
- Tiled areas of walls and floors above 50 m² indoor and 30 m² outdoor or elongated more than 15 linear m it is recommended to divide them with joints filled with a deformable grout (PUMALASTIC-PU).
- It is recommended to leave a free perimeter joint between the tiles and the wall or pillar of about 5mm hidden by the plinth. These joints must be filled with a deformable grout of PUMALASTIC line.
- On floorings with underfloor heating, apply when substrate is at room temperature (between 5ºC and 30ºC).
- On floors with underfloor heating; this should be switched off at least 48 hours prior to use and should be switched back on again gradually after at least 7 days of installing the flooring and pointing operation.
- The swimming pool can be refilled after 7 days of applying the adhesive.
- The watertightness of the swimmingpool must be guaranteed by the underlying concrete structure.
- When using on plasterboard, ensure the substrate is fixed well to avoid any movement.
- For gypsum based substrates, use PEGOLAND ESPECIAL YESO, PEGOLAND PORCELÁNICO YESO or an adhesive from LINEA PEGOLAND PROFESIONAL, avoiding slaked or poor plaster.
- On ceramic pavements (overlays), remove the badly adhered pieces and fill the gaps with mortar the day before the application of the new tiling. Ensure that the old ceramic is free of traces of fats or waxes, if necessary proceed to the milling of the enameled surface until the loss of brightness of the old ceramic. In case of doubt, make a preliminary test to establish the suitability of the solution provided
- For slate use PEGOLAND FLEX RECORD or PEGOLAND PROFESSIONAL FLEX ELITE.
- For pieces reinforced with fiberglass mesh glued on the back, consult our technical department.
- When working with tiles that can be stained due to their high water absorption should be placed with quick-setting adhesives. It is recommended the use of PEGOLAND FAST FLEX C2FTE S1.
25 kg plastic-lined paper bags
Shelf life: 1 year in sealed original packaging, sheltered from weather conditions and humidity.
(Statistical data obtained under standard conditions)
|Approx. 30 min. (depending on weather conditions)
|Paste shelf life
|Approx. 2 hours (depending on weather conditions)
|Initial tensile adhesion strenght
|≥ 1 N/mm2
|Tensile adhesion strenght after water inmersion
|≥ 1 N/mm2
|Tensile adhesion strenght after heat ageing
|≥ 1 N/mm2
|Tensile adhesion strenght after freeze-thaw cycles
|≥ 1 N/mm2
|-30ºC a 90ºC
|UNE-EN 12004 Classification
|Simple gluing: 4 Kg/m2
|Double gluing: 6 Kg/m2
Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
Cement based mortar prepared with aggregates that are supplied close to the production center, which reduces the greenhouse gas emissions that would otherwise arise from their transport. Manufactured in production centers with an Environmental management certified system following ISO 14001 regulation, offering a firm promise of sustainability and respect for the environment.
Cement based mortar with type III ecological label (the most strict) Environmental Product Declaration verified externally by AENOR
The instructions for use are given according to our tests and knowledge and do not imply any commitment by GRUPO PUMA nor free the consumer from the examination and verification of the products for their correct use. Claims must be accompanied by the original packaging to allow a proper traceability.
GRUPO PUMA is not responsible, in any case, for the application of its products or constructive solutions carried out by the application company or other parties involved in the process and / or execution of the work, limiting the responsibility of GRUPO PUMA exclusively to the damages directly attributable to the supplied products, individually or integrated in systems, due to failures in their manufacturing process.
In any case, the drafter of the work project, the technical management or the person responsible for the work, or collaterally the application company or other parties involved in the process and / or execution of the work, must ensure the suitability of the products addressing the characteristics of them, as well as the conditions, support and possible pathologies of the work in question.
The values obtained by GRUPO PUMAS's products or its constructive solutions that, as the case may be, are determined by the EN standards or any other regulation that applies to it in each case refers exclusively to the conditions specifically stipulated in said regulation and that are referred to, among others, to certain characteristics of the support, humidity and temperature conditions, etc. without being them required in the tests obtained under different conditions, all in accordance with the relevant regulation.